Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

This is Me!

Hi Everyone!

I thought it seemed right for my first post to be a bit of info about me; who I am, why I decided to start a blog and what I will be posting. 

So first, who am I? My name is Rebecca, I'm 21 and I am currently studying Medical Physics at University which I know sounds scary! I'm in my final year and starting to think what I want to do when I leave which leads me on to why I started this blog!

I've realised over the past couple of months that I don't really want to continue with physics and it isn't really a career I would like for the rest of my life. This blog will be a way for me to find out what I like doing and my interests and will hopefully help me decide on a path for my future. 

I enjoy reading a lot of other blogs especially those focusing on beauty, baking, healthy cooking recipes and fashion and this is hopefully what I will be blogging about as well as anything that happens which may be interesting or exciting (for me anyway!).

Hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment