Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Review | Rimmel Lasting Finish

Foundation is an ongoing battle for me and I am yet to find the 'perfect' one for my skin. 

Admittedly, I haven't tried out a lot - but of the ones I have, they always leave my skin drier than before I applied it - not what you want!

I originally had a sample of the 'Rimmel Lasting Finish with Comfort Serum' out of a magazine and saw promising results the first couple of times I used it, so when I saw it for half price (£4.99 - bargain!) I couldn't resist buying it.

Rimmel Lasting Finish - 100 Ivory

So, I've been using this for about a week now and I'm impressed with it's staying power, although I think 25 hours maybe a bit of an overestimate. The formula is thick and creamy but can be a bit sticky when it's first applied however, once it's dry it's staying on your face for a while! 

The level of coverage is good but I wouldn't call it FULL as it says on the bottle. I would say it's in between a medium and a full coverage foundation which, for me, is the best kind!

AND best of all, it didn't leave my skin feeling dry! 

I think I will be using the Rimmel Lasting Finish for a while, it's definitely helping my skin through the dry winter months!



No comments:

Post a Comment